INFJ - “Author”. Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
An In Depth Analyzation of INFJ
creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, more likely to support marijuana legalization, focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying, not competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with self
psychotherapist, artist, art curator, bookstore owner, freelance writer, poet, teacher (art, drama, english), library assistant, professor of english, painter, novelist, book editor, copywriter, philosopher, environmentalist, bookseller, museum curator, opera singer, magazine editor, archivist, music therapist, screenwriter, film director, creative director, librarian, social services worker, art historian, sign language interpreter, photo journalist, makeup artist, photo journalist, homemaker
airline pilot, race car driver, businessman, information technology consultant, executive, administrator, supervisor, bartender, lab technician, restaurant owner, strategist, ceo, bar owner, marketing specialist, business consultan
So if i buy a ticket to one of these things what should i expect? Drunken whores and androgynous males in supatightskinnytubes? Kids in flannels in summer? Cake face? Eiffel tower hair? Short shorts and nakedness? Pretense or authenticity? Tell me NOW what to expect. And so it brings me to the question, who wants to come?
1. Must be open-minded to anything
2. Must give good free sexth
3. Must like walking
4. Must have a lot of money to shout me free drinks and i don’t necessarily mean alcamahol, ICE TEA IS COOL TOO.
5. Must have NOT played with my delirium, preferably.
6. Must like fly Eyes and possibly own a pair
7. Must be a tumblr whore
8. Must be cultured
9. Must not talk about their hair or clothing or anything trivial
10. Must be into Barney Stinson and points for quoting him, WADDUP *relapse five*
11. Must be into sexual innuendos, just cause i roll that way
12. Must not be weirded out by the weird
13. Must love the weird but not fake it
14. Must enjoy my lameness, ‘cause seriously i’m EMAL yo.
15. Must come to Big Day Out in a Suit
16. Must own a suit
17. Must be outrageous
18. But must NOT RAGE.
19. Must only RAGE at wannabe indie kids who thinks music is their lives - yeah i dare you to live off soundwaves for a whole year.
20. Must genuinely and humbly love music.
21. Must like photography and like to photograph different body parts ie collarbone, boobies, gluteus maximus (it sounds cool)
22. Must be AWESOME
23. Must be accepting of vertically challenged people *cough*
24. Must be caring
25. Must not be a useless drunk. NEIN drunks that disrupt my night please. i prefer only the affectionate kinds.
26. Must love classic music despite going to the Big Day Out
27. Must be a HOMO.. sapien
28. Must look good in Crocs
29. Must NOT sweat profusely all over me
30. Must own deodorant but not wear gut wrenching perfume to mask their body odour
31. Must be able to carry me
32. Must live life to the fullest but know their limits.
33. oh and yeah it’d be cool if your name was ___________________.
There was this one night i couldn’t sleep because all i could think about was listing down movies that were the most memorable to me. I’ve decided to share to the world wide web my reels of love. i also love suggestions.